Persija Jakarta Opens BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 with a Resounding Victory > 일정표

• 로그인  |
  • 회원가입
  • FAQ
  • 사이트 내 전체검색
일정표
  소개   >  일정표

Persija Jakarta Opens BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 with a Resounding Victory (/ ~ /)

페이지 정보

작성자 Silas Bowler 작성일24-10-02 19:36 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

The match saw Persija come out aggressively from the start. Almeida opened the scoring in the 11th minute with a header that was deflected by Buyung Ismu. Barito Putera pushed forward and created several opportunities but could not find the equalizer before the break. Barito Putera continued to press in the second half, but it was Persija who increased their lead with a penalty from Almeida in the 71st minute. Almeida completed his hat-trick with another goal 10 minutes later, securing a 3-0 victory for Persija. The scoreline remained 3-0 until the final whistle.

Persija Jakarta (3-4-2-1):
- Andritany Ardhiyasa; Muhammad Ferarri, Ondrej Kudela, Rizky Ridho; Firza Andika, Ramon Bueno, Maciej Gajos; Witan Sulaeman, Riko Simanjuntak, Ryo Matsumura; Gustavo Almeida.
- Coach: Carlos Pena

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Arema FC will be playing in front of their home fans, which could be a key factor in boosting player motivation. However, there is also a potential for Singo Edan to be mentally fatigued after their intense pre-season battles in the 2024 Presidential Cup. Dewa United boasts a very strong squad. But if coach Riekerink fails to mold them into a cohesive unit, this great talent could become a disadvantage. To win, Dewa United needs to play collectively. Predicted Score: Arema FC 2-2 Dewa United.

arema-fc_c4863b8.jpgThe match between PSM Makassar and Persis Solo on Saturday, August 10, 2024, will be streamed live on Vidio starting at 15:30 WIB. PSM Makassar has undergone significant player changes, losing the Sayuri brothers and yet to find suitable replacements. PSM struggled in the 2024 President's Cup, failing to win any of their three preseason matches. On the other hand, Persis Solo performed reasonably well in the President's Cup, losing only twice in five games. Despite some inconsistency, Persis Solo, led by experienced coach Milomir Seslija, may start the league on a strong note. The teams previously met in the 2024 President's Cup group stage, where they drew 2-2. In the 2023/2024 season, each team won one match against the other, both by a score of 1-0. PSM Makassar is expected to field many young players in the 2024/2025 season, aiming to play a 'rock and roll' style with their youth. However, experienced players like Muhammad Arfan and Yuran Fernandes will be crucial for the team. If they can effectively lead both tactically and technically, PSM could become a formidable team. "PSM Makassar has a lot of young players promoted to the senior team. But once again, I am ready to work hard and compete," said PSM Makassar's young player, Mufli Hidayat.

03/03/24 Persebaya 2 - 1 PSS Sleman
26/08/23 PSS Sleman 0 - 0 Persebaya
13/02/23 Persebaya 4 - 2 PSS Sleman
27/08/22 PSS Sleman 0 - 1 Persebaya
29/01/22 Persebaya 1 - 0 PSS Sleman
Last 5 matches for Persebaya Surabaya:

Persija Jakarta began their BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 campaign with a dominant performance. If you loved this write-up and you would such as to get even more info pertaining to kumpulkan klub bri liga 1 Berharap kindly see our own internet site. The team secured a 3-0 victory over Barito Putera in their opening match of Week 1, played at Jakarta International Stadium on Saturday, August 10, 2024. Gustavo Almeida shone brightly, netting a hat-trick with one goal in the first half and two more in the second. With this win, Persija joins Persib Bandung and PSM Makassar at the top of the standings, all having achieved big wins.

christophe-nduwarugi_4684572.jpg27/03/24 Arema 0 - 1 Persebaya
16/04/24 Persebaya 0 - 3 Dewa United
20/04/24 Persib 3 - 1 Persebaya
24/04/24 Persebaya 0 - 2 Bali United
28/04/24 Persebaya 2 - 1 Persik Kediri
PSS Sleman's last 5 matches:

Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium
Sunday, August 11, 2024
19:00 WIB
Broadcast live on Indosiar
Streaming live on Vidio
Link to stream: Click here
NOTE: Live sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.
  <저작자표시-변경금지> 저작자를 밝히면 자유로운 이용이 가능하지만, 변경 없이 그대로 이용해야 합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

[37832] 경북 포항시 남구 희망대로 810 (대도동 313-1) 대표전화 054)272-7330 | 팩스 054)281-7330
Copyright © 2017 Pohang Sports Academy. All Rights Reserved.