Persik Kediri vs Bali United: Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Preview Persik Kediri will face Bali United in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Brawijaya on Sunday, August 11, 2024. Kick-off is at 15:30 WIB, with live broadcasts available on > 일정표

• 로그인  |
  • 회원가입
  • FAQ
  • 사이트 내 전체검색
일정표
  소개   >  일정표

Persik Kediri vs Bali United: Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Match Previe… (/ ~ /)

페이지 정보

작성자 Darren 작성일24-10-04 21:37 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

mu-1_0a59425.jpgAttention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera will be aired live on Indosiar and Vidio on Saturday, August 10, 2024, from 15:30 WIB. Although Persija Jakarta reached the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup, their performance requires assessment as they suffered three consecutive defeats and conceded nine goals over five games. Barito Putera did not partake in the President's Cup but has engaged in several high-profile friendlies, including a 3-0 win against Persebaya Surabaya. Games between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera are known for their intensity. In the previous season, both matches in BRI Liga 1 ended in draws. Will this trend persist in the 2024/2025 season? Following their President’s Cup campaign, Persija Jakarta has been making adjustments. Center-back Muhammad Ferarri is confident they are prepared for their BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 debut. The 20-year-old is optimistic that Persija can perform better, and the support from Jak Mania is expected to be a significant factor. Ferarri mentioned that the enthusiastic support from The Jakmania will energize the team. "I am very proud to play in front of Jak Mania again. At the end of last season in BRI Liga 1, we played in Bali with limited support. As a player, I need the support from Jak Mania to boost our spirit," he said.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Attention: Live streaming sports content on Vidio is available with a Platinum or Diamond subscription (Platinum + Premier League).

Compared to last season, Persija Jakarta hasn't made many changes to their squad. The team has retained several key players, including Hanif Sjahbandi and Syahrian Abimanyu, who were rumored to be moving but decided to stay. Similarly, Marko Simic and Gustavo Almeida have also stayed with the team. The team has lost two senior players, Maman Abdulrahman and Tony Sucipto. Nevertheless, other experienced players such as Andritany Ardhiyasa and Riko Simanjuntak are still around to lead the team. The club has also promoted young talents to the first team. Following the previous generation led by Dony Tri Pamungkas, the new 16-year-old talent Zahabi Gholy has been introduced. Zahabi Gholy made his debut in the Piala Presiden 2024. While there haven't been many changes in player composition, Persija Jakarta has made a significant shift in their coaching staff. Thomas Doll is no longer with the team, and Carlos Pena, from Spain, has been appointed as the new head coach. Pena is expected to build a more solid team and improve on their Piala Presiden 2024 performance. The team captaincy has also changed. For the 2024/2025 season, Rizky Ridho will take over the role from Andritany Ardhiyasa.

Arema FC has been busy in the transfer market right up until the final day of the BRI Liga 1 transfer window for the 2024/2025 season. The Singo Edan has completed their quota of eight foreign players for the 2024/2025 season. Pablo Oliveira is the final foreign player signed by Arema FC. The 29-year-old adds a significant Brazilian influence to Arema FC. Arema FC is now bolstered by five Brazilian players: Dalberto, Lucas Frigeri, Thales Lira, William Marcilio, and Pablo Oliveira. Additionally, Arema FC has a Brazilian coach and assistant coach. On the other hand, Persija Jakarta has offloaded many of their young players. Seventeen academy graduates have been transferred to other clubs, with several on loan. The most unexpected move is the release of young goalkeeper Cahya Supriadi. See the detailed transfer updates for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 clubs below, Bolaneters.

Persija Jakarta vs Barito Putera
Stadium: Jakarta International Stadium
Date: Saturday, August 10, 2024
Kick-off: 19:00 WIB
Broadcast: Indosiar
Live Streaming: Vidio
Streaming Link: Click this link

If you adored this article therefore you would like to acquire more info regarding jadwal bri liga 1 2024 2025 kindly visit our own page.chelsea-vs-man-city-_98abb16.jpg
  <저작자표시-변경금지> 저작자를 밝히면 자유로운 이용이 가능하지만, 변경 없이 그대로 이용해야 합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

[37832] 경북 포항시 남구 희망대로 810 (대도동 313-1) 대표전화 054)272-7330 | 팩스 054)281-7330
Copyright © 2017 Pohang Sports Academy. All Rights Reserved.