PSIS Semarang Faces Persita Tangerang in Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 > 일정표

• 로그인  |
  • 회원가입
  • FAQ
  • 사이트 내 전체검색
일정표
  소개   >  일정표

PSIS Semarang Faces Persita Tangerang in Week 1 BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 (/ ~ /)

페이지 정보

작성자 Ismael 작성일24-10-21 01:39 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

persib-bandung-1_d764558.jpgThe use of VAR (Video Assistant Referee) is not new to BRI Liga 1 or Indonesian football in general. VAR was introduced during the Championship Series of the 2023/2024 season. However, for the 2024/2025 season, VAR will be used in all BRI Liga 1 matches. To maintain the VAR equipment at stadiums, there is a regulation imposing a fine of IDR 100 million for any damage caused by players or officials. Additionally, the home club is responsible for the security of the VAR equipment, with a penalty of IDR 500 million for any violations.

NOTE: To access sports content on Vidio, a subscription to the Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) package is required.

malut-1_22cf0a4.jpgChanges to foreign player regulations are also notable. For the 2024/2025 season, each club is allowed to contract up to eight foreign players. There is no restriction on the countries of origin for these players. However, there are regulations regarding the competitive tier of the clubs where the players are from. From the eight foreign players, only six can be on the field at the same time. This is a change from the 2023/2024 season, where clubs could contract six foreign players with five being unrestricted and one from ASEAN.

On Sunday, August 11, 2024, PSIS Semarang will face Persita Tangerang in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Moch. Soebroto. The match is scheduled to start at 15:30 WIB and will be broadcast live on Vidio. PSIS Semarang won their last pre-season match 4-0 against Persekat Tegal, with Fernandinho scoring twice. It’s worth noting that Persekat Tegal is a Liga 2 team, which might not present a strong challenge. Persita Tangerang won their last pre-season game 2-1 against PSS Sleman, with a goal from Ryuji Utomo. Under the guidance of coach Fabio Lefundes, Persita seems well-prepared for the upcoming season. During the 2023/2024 season, PSIS and Persita each had one victory against each other. Persita defeated PSIS 2-0 at home, while PSIS won 4-0 in their own stadium. Will PSIS manage to avoid defeat at home this season?

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

The BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season will kick off on Friday, August 9, 2024. The match between Persib Bandung and PSBS Biak at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat will mark the beginning of the new top-tier competition. Like last season, 18 clubs will participate in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. However, this season will see the addition of three promoted teams from Liga 2: PSBS Biak, Semen Padang, and Malut United. They will replace Persikabo 1973, RANS Nusantara FC, and Bhayangkara FC, who have been relegated to Liga 2. The regulations for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 have been released to the public, and several notable changes have been made compared to the 2023/2024 season. Here’s a detailed overview of the new regulations.

PSIS Semarang (4-3-3): Adi Satryo; Alfeandra Dewangga, Ruxi, Joao Ferrari, Haykal Alhafiz; Boubakary Diarra, Septian David, Tri Setiawan; Gali Freitas, Sudi Abdallah, Fernandinho; Coach: Gilbert Agius.
Persita Tangerang (4-3-3): Igor Rodrigues; Muhammad Toha, Javlon Guseynov, Sandro Embalo, Mario Jardel; Bae Sin-yeong, Fahreza Sudin, Bruno da Cruz; Esal Sahrul, Marcelo Barbosa, Irsyad Maulana; Coach: Fabio Lefundes.

The most significant change in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 is the competition system. Unlike the 2023/2024 season, there will be no more Regular Series or Championship Series. These stages have been eliminated, meaning there will no longer be semifinals or finals. The champion of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 will be the team that finishes at the top of the standings at the end of the season. "The club that occupies the 1st position in the final BRI Liga 1 2024/25 standings will be declared the champion of BRI Liga 1," states Article 9, Section 6 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 regulations.

rezaldi-hehanussa-pe_40f19fc.jpgIf you adored this short article along with you wish to acquire more details with regards to BRI Liga 1 setelah libur 11 hari kindly visit our own web page.salim-tuharea_89e4570.jpg
  <저작자표시-변경금지> 저작자를 밝히면 자유로운 이용이 가능하지만, 변경 없이 그대로 이용해야 합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

[37832] 경북 포항시 남구 희망대로 810 (대도동 313-1) 대표전화 054)272-7330 | 팩스 054)281-7330
Copyright © 2017 Pohang Sports Academy. All Rights Reserved.