Complete List of Players and Jersey Numbers for Persija Jakarta in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 > 일정표

• 로그인  |
  • 회원가입
  • FAQ
  • 사이트 내 전체검색
일정표
  소개   >  일정표

Complete List of Players and Jersey Numbers for Persija Jakarta in BRI… (/ ~ /)

페이지 정보

작성자 Lynda Medders 작성일24-10-23 12:47 조회2회 댓글0건

본문

maarten-paes-timnas-_2bcbe30.jpgPersib Bandung will host PSBS Biak in the opening week of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat on Friday, August 9, 2024. The game between Persib and PSBS is set to start at 19:00 WIB, with live broadcasts on Indosiar and Vidio. Persib Bandung is the reigning BRI Liga 1 champion. Maung Bandung did not perform at their best in the 2024 President’s Cup, which has led to some doubts about their form. Despite this, Persib is expected to be significantly better prepared than they were for the President’s Cup. Coach Bojan Hodak can deploy his strongest squad, with key players such as Adam Alis, Gustavo Franca, Mateo Kocijan, and others fit and ready. On the other hand, PSBS Biak has meticulously prepared their squad. Under the leadership of coach Juan Esnaider, PSBS Biak has strengthened their team with experienced players from top-tier competition. Kelly Sroyer is anticipated to be a crucial asset for PSBS Biak. Persib Bandung (4-3-3): Kevin Mendoza; Robi Darwis, Nick Kuipers, Gustavo Franca, Rezaldi Hehanusa; Marc Klok, Mateo Kocijan, Adam Alis; Dimas Drajad, David da Silva, Ciro Alves. Coach: Bojan Hodak. PSBS Biak (4-3-3): Mario Londok; Barnabas Sobor, Julian Velazquez, Yohanes Kandaimu, Marckho Merauje; Jonata Machado, Diandra Diaz, Williams Lugo; Gabriel Esparza, Alexsandro, Jeam Kelly Sroyer. Coach: Juan Esnaider. The two teams have not faced each other in official matches before.
Persib Bandung's last 5 matches:
- 26/05/24 Persib 3 - 0 Madura United
- 31/05/24 Madura United 1 - 3 Persib
- 19/07/24 Persib 2 - 0 PSM Makassar
- 22/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Borneo
- 25/07/24 Persib 0 - 1 Persis Solo

malut-united_5993748.jpgPersib Bandung has the necessary components to secure a victory. However, being the defending champions might put Persib under pressure. If they can play without pressure, Persib’s chances of securing three points are high. PSBS Biak is expected to be well-prepared for the Liga 1 competition in every aspect. With a very competitive squad, including new foreign players, PSBS Biak’s strength is hard to predict. Score Prediction: Persib Bandung 2-1 PSBS Biak.

rezaldi-hehanussa-pe_40f19fc.jpg- Alberto Goncalves (Beto): Known as Beto, this Brazilian naturalized player has become a full-fledged member of PSBS after being on loan from Madura United last season. At nearly 44 years old, Beto is not ready to retire and is determined to contribute significantly to PSBS’s success. His experience and presence will be crucial for PSBS as they aim for a strong start in Liga 1.

- Todd Ferre: After two years away from Papua, Todd Ferre returns to the region with PSBS. Previously part of Persipura Jayapura’s youth system, Todd Ferre joined PSBS after a stint with PSS Sleman. Last season, he played 18 matches for PSS, logging 469 minutes without scoring. Despite a less impressive last season, his performance as a winger is still highly anticipated and could add value to PSBS’s attack.

- Alexsandro dos Santos Ferreira: Alexsandro, who joined PSBS last season, is expected to continue his impressive performance. He was the top scorer in Liga 2 last season with 15 goals and was also named the best player. The 27-year-old Brazilian operates as a central forward, using his dominant right foot and agile movements. His performance remains relatively unknown to Liga 1 teams, which might work in his favor.

Persebaya is known for nurturing young talent, with successful examples such as Andik Vermansyah, Evan Dimas, Rachmat Irianto, Rizky Ridho, and Toni Firmansyah. For the 2024/2025 season, Alfan Suaib stands out. After a successful stint as a trainee last season, Alfan Suaib has caught the eye of coach Paul Munster during the pre-season. As a right winger, he could be a crucial player if Malik Risaldi or Kasim Botan are off form.

Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak
Stadion Si Jalak Harupat
Friday, August 9, 2024 19:00 WIB
Broadcast live on Indosiar
Live streaming: Vidio
Link to stream: Click here
NOTE: Sports content on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

jersey-third-liverpo_3cb7c76.jpgHere is more info about perjuangan psm kembali ke jalur kemenangan [https://www.bola.Com/indonesia/read/5746481] review our web page.
  <저작자표시-변경금지> 저작자를 밝히면 자유로운 이용이 가능하지만, 변경 없이 그대로 이용해야 합니다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

[37832] 경북 포항시 남구 희망대로 810 (대도동 313-1) 대표전화 054)272-7330 | 팩스 054)281-7330
Copyright © 2017 Pohang Sports Academy. All Rights Reserved.